YOGA And MEDITATION CAMP
SCHOOL OF BHAGAVAD GITA conducts
YOGA and MEDITATION CAMP
A residential spiritual camp for body, mind and soul
Dates: 3, 4 and 5 March 2017
Venue: Salagramam Ashram, Kundamankadavu, Thiruvananthapuram
Under the guidance of Swami Sandeepananda Giri, the camp will include:
- Upanishad classes by Swamiji
- Meditation guided by Swamiji
- Yoga class by trained experts
- Talk and demonstration on healthy life style and food
- Interactive sessions and discussions
- Cultural programme
The camp is open to all. It is basically residential. However, limited places are available for day participants also. Participants are to arrive at the ashram by evening/night of 3rd March.
Camp donation of Rs 2500 may be made for food, stay and other arrangements. Non- resident participants may contribute Rs 2000.
Those interested may please register their places in advance.
Please avail of this unique opportunity to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit.
For more details and registration, please contact:
- Oct 02, 2017 | 5 Days Long Discourse Series In TRIVANDRUM
- Oct 02, 2017 | PANCHA DINA PRABHASHANA PARAMPARA
- Sep 17, 2017 | Discourse In TRIVANDRUM
- Sep 17, 2017 | Daivadasakam And Purushasuktam - Discourse
- May 31, 2017 | KALIKKOOTTAM- Childrens' Holiday Activities
- Apr 30, 2017 | WEEKEND GURUKULA
- Apr 23, 2017 | BALAGRAMAM - Children's Camp
- Mar 01, 2017 | Sivarathri Discourse At Kannur
- Feb 01, 2017 | SPIRITUAL DISCOURSE At Perumbalam On 31 January
- Jan 26, 2017 | Shanti Samithi Seminar