YOGA And MEDITATION CAMP
SCHOOL OF BHAGAVAD GITA conducts
YOGA and MEDITATION CAMP
A residential spiritual camp for body, mind and soul
Dates: 3, 4 and 5 March 2017
Venue: Salagramam Ashram, Kundamankadavu, Thiruvananthapuram
Under the guidance of Swami Sandeepananda Giri, the camp will include:
- Upanishad classes by Swamiji
- Meditation guided by Swamiji
- Yoga class by trained experts
- Talk and demonstration on healthy life style and food
- Interactive sessions and discussions
- Cultural programme
The camp is open to all. It is basically residential. However, limited places are available for day participants also. Participants are to arrive at the ashram by evening/night of 3rd March.
Camp donation of Rs 2500 may be made for food, stay and other arrangements. Non- resident participants may contribute Rs 2000.
Those interested may please register their places in advance.
Please avail of this unique opportunity to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit.
For more details and registration, please contact:
- Apr 23, 2018 | BHAGAVAD GITA YAJNAM In PAYYANNUR
- Apr 08, 2018 | Talk At WYNAD -BHARATHEEYATHA
- Mar 17, 2018 | ONE-DAY YATRA And SATSANG
- Mar 11, 2018 | BHAJAGOVINDAM - Discourse Series
- Feb 25, 2018 | Gita Prabhashanam At Ottoor,near Attingal And Varkala
- Feb 17, 2018 | DISCOURSE In PALAKKAD
- Feb 14, 2018 | Sivarathri - Discourse At Srikandeshwaram TVM
- Feb 11, 2018 | BHAGAVAD GITA SAPTHAHA YAJNAM In KALADY
- Feb 06, 2018 | BHAJAN SANDHYA - Devotional Music
- Jan 28, 2018 | Discourse In TVPM- Gowreeshapattam Temple