YOGA And MEDITATION CAMP
SCHOOL OF BHAGAVAD GITA conducts
YOGA and MEDITATION CAMP
A residential spiritual camp for body, mind and soul
Dates: 3, 4 and 5 March 2017
Venue: Salagramam Ashram, Kundamankadavu, Thiruvananthapuram
Under the guidance of Swami Sandeepananda Giri, the camp will include:
- Upanishad classes by Swamiji
- Meditation guided by Swamiji
- Yoga class by trained experts
- Talk and demonstration on healthy life style and food
- Interactive sessions and discussions
- Cultural programme
The camp is open to all. It is basically residential. However, limited places are available for day participants also. Participants are to arrive at the ashram by evening/night of 3rd March.
Camp donation of Rs 2500 may be made for food, stay and other arrangements. Non- resident participants may contribute Rs 2000.
Those interested may please register their places in advance.
Please avail of this unique opportunity to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit.
For more details and registration, please contact:
- Oct 18, 2018 | MAHANAVAMI- DISCOURSE & BHAJAN
- Sep 23, 2018 | SPIRITUAL HERITAGE CAMP
- Sep 01, 2018 | AKHANDA GITA YAJNAM On ACV News
- Aug 23, 2018 | 18th KAILAS MANASAROVAR YATRA
- Jul 31, 2018 | Pre-Publication Offer For Swami Sandeepananda Giri's Bhagavad Gita Brihad Vyakhyanam
- Jul 15, 2018 | SATSANG _Sukhino Bhavantu
- May 26, 2018 | DARSHANA MAALA Discourse Series
- May 20, 2018 | KALIKKOOTTAM 2018
- May 03, 2018 | BALAGRAMAM 2018
- Apr 29, 2018 | GITA,YOGA,MEDITATION CAMP