YATRAS -Under the guidance of Swami Sandeepananda Giri
To know and experience culture, nature, heritage and spirituality.
OCTOBER 2 – 8 – BHUTAN YATRA
Covering Thimphu, Punakha valley and Paro
Bhutan, the Buddhist kingdom in the eastern Himalayas. With monasteries, forts, beautiful landscapes with mountains and valleys. Visit Thimpu, Paro , Tiger’s Nest monastery and Punakha to experience the vibrant culture and Nature.
To PARTICIPATE and to REGISTER your name, please see FULL DETAILS at:
- Jul 20, 2019 | SUMMER SCHOOL For NRI Students
- Jul 14, 2019 | Orientation Program On Vedic Maths
- May 16, 2019 | Talk By Sw. Sandeepananda Giri On Kerala Renaissance
- Oct 18, 2018 | MAHANAVAMI- DISCOURSE & BHAJAN
- Sep 23, 2018 | SPIRITUAL HERITAGE CAMP
- Sep 01, 2018 | AKHANDA GITA YAJNAM On ACV News
- Aug 23, 2018 | 18th KAILAS MANASAROVAR YATRA
- Jul 31, 2018 | Pre-Publication Offer For Swami Sandeepananda Giri's Bhagavad Gita Brihad Vyakhyanam
- Jul 15, 2018 | SATSANG _Sukhino Bhavantu
- May 26, 2018 | DARSHANA MAALA Discourse Series